Call for entries; Bound and Unbound II
BOUND AND UNBOUND II: ALTERED BOOK EXHIBITION
HOSTED BY THE ART AND EXHIBITS COMMITTEE, UNIVERSITY LIBRARIES
- Bound and Unbound II entry is open to all. Entry is free. Artists may submit up to three works for consideration.
- Submit entries either electronically or on CD. Online form and prospectus: libguides.usd.edu/altered-entry
- Juror: Karen Bondarchuk, foundation area coordinator and associate professor in the Frostic School of Art at Western Michigan University in Kalamazoo, MI.
· DECEMBER 20, 2012 – MARCH 5, 2013 Call for entries
· MARCH 5, 2013 Deadline for entries
· MARCH 25, 2013Juror notification sent
· JULY 1 - JULY 31, 2013 Works delivered to University Libraries
· AUGUST 28 – DECEMBER 20, 2013 Bound and Unbound II: Altered Book Exhibition
· NOVEMBER 1, 2013 Reception, University Libraries, 2nd floor
· DECEMBER 20, 2013 Exhibition closes
· JANUARY 4, 2014 Works returned
Posted at 12:25PM Dec 21, 2012 by Danielle P Loftus in Art |